Expedia is having a FREE cabin upgrade on your next Carnival cruise. This is for a limited time ONLY!!! If you’ve been putting off booking your vacation, NOW is the time to book. Visit Expedia and find your dream cruise.
* The “Evolutions of Fun” enhancements on the Fantasy-class ships.
* Carnival Dream’s expansive deck space, unique cabin designs, and the largest-ever Carnival spa .
* Carnival’s friendly, responsive crew .
* The affordability and attainability of a Carnival cruise
* Carnival cruise’s emphasis on fun for all ages. Continue reading →
Exciting times here at Jimdeluca.com We have partnered up with cruisedirect.com to bring you GREAT deals on cruises! Cruisedirect.com is a leading online cruise travel company dedicated to providing it’s customers with access to great deals on cruise vacations. They work with the industry’s leading suppliers, and that gives them access to special rates that are turned into big savings for you! They’re so confident with their prices, that they’re willing to back it up with a price guarantee. They’ve been helping cruisers get the best price since 2001.
Make sure you sign up to our newsletter to get updates on all cruise deals from cruisedirect.com and plenty of other travel discounts.
For some people, a cruise is a once-in-a-lifetime vacation. For others, it’s an annual event. But whether you’re a frequent sailor or a first timer, a cruise deal is a must for those of us on a vacation budget. Avoid going in blindly and picking up any and all cruise brochures from a travel agent and then picking the first itinerary that appeals to you. In your breathless excitement to start packing, you might miss some big savings. No one pays full price if they can help it and everyone looks to score better value for their money. If you were buying a new car, wouldn’t you do all you could to negotiate for lower prices and better perks? Of course, and it’s the same with a cruise deal.
1. Be a smart shopper. As with anything, it’s buyer beware. Shop around and know what you’re getting for your money. You could Continue reading →